Trial Fee of the selected watch MSRP
Days to try the watch
It is Finally Here!
Please take a minute to read over how our beta works.
Sign Up to Try a Watch
Search through our listed watches to find one that you want to trial. Fill out the form located at the top of the page.
Wait For an Email
When it is time for your trial, we will send you an email. With this email, we will send an invoice for 5% of the watch MSRP.
Test Out the Watch
You will receive the watch in the mail. You will have 4 days from the day it arrives to trial it out and decide on purchasing the watch.
Purchase the Watch or Send it Back
Notify us by the 4th day if you would like to purchase the watch or ship it back. If you decide the watch isn’t for you, we will email a pre-paid shipping label and you can toss it in the mail.
We want to be extremely transparent and open with our beta. First thing is first, our beta relies on the communication between you (the customer) and our team at Speed Dial Watches. Our beta embodies our end service, but has some different details than our final product. First off, we will be doing the beta with only three of our brands to start: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, J. Ciro Designs and Szanto. As we begin to develop, we will look to add additional brands. This beta serves as our company’s proof of concept, where we can work out the best system to make our process streamlined and your experience as best as possible. We will be directly in touch with every customer to see how their experience is (you might just get a little present for helping out).
After submitting the form to try a watch, you will be added to a waitlist for that watch. We will cycle through the list and when it is your turn you will be contacted via email or text message based on your preference. At this point, you will need to make the first upfront, non-refundable payment of 5% MSRP of the watch. If you would like to purchase the watch, shoot us an email confirmation and we will charge you the remaining amount owed for the retail of the watch (the initial 5% will be deducted so you only pay retail). All payments are secure and are processed through Stripe. Any questions or problems you encounter during this beta please reach out to [email protected] Your support will give us the necessary information to eventually launch our full service of Speed Dial Watches.
Here are the terms for our beta
- Shipments will only be made to the United States
- Orders placed with a P.O. Box delivery address will be canceled
- The initial trial fee of 5% MSRP is non-refundable on all trials
- You have 4 days from the day the watch arrives to notify us whether you would like to purchase the watch or return it
- Prepaid return labels will be emailed upon request by the customer
- 6 days after the watch’s arrival to your address you will be charged the full retail amount if there is no update from you the customer
- If the watch is returned, all items that came with the watch must be returned as well in like-new condition
- Any damage to the watch or accompanying materials may result in charges up to the full retail amount of the watch
- Customers are allowed to trial one watch at a time and will have any other positions on the waitlist postponed until they purchase or return their current watch trial
*Speed Dial LLC reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order placed at their own discretion.
*Watches that are sent to customers are the possession of Speed Dial LLC until the customer makes the final retail payment. Speed Dial LLC will pursue legal action in the case that a customer fails to make the final payment and does not return their trial watch.